The reason why the system fails to send an OTP to your cellphone number is Not receiving OTP code via SMS, can be caused for several reasons:
• You were wrong to input your phone number while registering
• There is a network disruption.
• Your message inbox is full
• or disruption to our system
If You did not get an OTP code while phone number verification or while log-in to Pintu apps, Please do the following steps:
1. Make sure the phone number you entered is correct.
2. Make sure your phone is active and has a good signal to receive OTP codes.
3. Wait a few moments until the OTP code is sent to the registered mobile number.
4. Click ‘Resend’ if you still haven’t received the OTP code.
5. Make sure the inbox/SMS on your phone isn’t full and please retry periodically.
As an alternative, you may use a telegram to receive an OTP code.